A prestigious new Grade A office building located in the thriving, cultural and historic heart of Dublin City Centre, exquisitely designed and crafted for business
High quality modern office building utilising premium finishes and materials to provide a contemporary modern workspace
- Concealed LED perimeter ceiling lighting
- Natural stone tiling to floors & walls
- Large mirrors with LED back-lighting
- Corian vanity units with concealed pipework
- Flush finish cubicle system with high pressure laminate cubicle doors
- Individual shower rooms at basement level with locker facilities
- Premium sanitaryware fittings throughout including wall-hung WCs, countertop bowl washbasins & premium sensor taps
Exceptional Roof Top Terraces
Occupiers will avail of two generously sized roof top terraces on the 5th and 6th floor which overlook cafes, bars, restaurants, retail and a wealth of public transport options.
Stunning Interior Finishes
The interiors throughout have been designed and created by leading Irish practice Lafferty Architects.
Bright and Welcoming Reception
First impressions count, with Scotch House offering occupiers a bright reception and co-working space extending to 78 sq m.